Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Feb 8, 2005, 1:03 AM   #1

Hi,

I am getting a sony p150/p200 soon but i am worried about the investment on memory :sad:

What memory cards in terms of money and performance are good for movie modes of P150? Are they too expensive. For how much can i get a 512Mb memory for SonyP150 which i can use for movies also. I am thinking 512Mb must be sufficient for more than 3 min movie mode.

Thanks,
Kaz.
kazaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 5, 2005, 1:00 AM   #2

Your best bet is to buy the Sony 1GB Memory Stick Pro for $109 US dollars from Circuit City Online. Shipping is free too. I just bought two of them
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 1:10 AM   #3

hey kona !!

you dug this posting from way too deep in the ground :-)
thanks a lot...
i think i will go with 512Mb now....when there is a good deal, i will get the 1Gb.

I still havent used my camera a lot...its been raining and cloudy for most of the days since i bought the camera...tomorrow and the day after is forecast for sunny days.. hopefully i will be able to test out the camera outdoors..

i am glad to hear u r ejoying ur camera.
i have a long to way to walk the learning path before i can use p200 to its fullest potential

thanks
kaz
kazaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2005, 2:52 AM   #4

After I posted it, I realized it was an old question. It might help someone else looking for memory. The P200 is very nice, just looking for a nice case for it. I think I'm going to get the "Sony LCS-PHE Leather Soft Carrying Case" from buy.com. It seems to be the lowest price I've seen and I like the fact it doesn't have a zipper.
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2005, 10:00 AM   #5

Hello, I am almost decided upon P200.So Sandisk memory stick pro will do? Or I have to go for Sony, which is costlier?
Thanks in advance.
wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2005, 8:39 AM   #6

Just bought a p150 myself and am trying to get a marine pack for it...does anyone know if the P150 can use a MS PRObigger than 1GB? Also, can the camera take advantage of thehigh-speed version?

Thanks
joelmorg is offline   Reply With Quote