Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Mar 25, 2005, 1:46 PM   #1

I bought 2 sandisk 4gb cf extreme 3 for 199.99 each... I was wondering of that was a good price? Thanks...
peter740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 25, 2005, 2:08 PM   #2
Administrator

I would say YES, that sounds like a very good deal for new hi-speed 4GB CF cards!

Looking around, I see it going for no less than $390 and everyone that has them has pretty much sold them out quickly at prices up to $489! Be careful if someone has offered to sell them for $199 - especially if on eBay !
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2005, 5:56 PM   #3

It was thru www.zipzoomfly.com. Anyways It was a price error I think and it was honored...
Old Apr 7, 2005, 3:24 PM   #4
Administrator

Well, if they actually delivered them then it was a very good deal for you. If it was me I probably turn right around and sell them on eBay - you'll double your money
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 5:27 PM   #5

Item out of stock but still at $199.

Resellerratings has them with mostly very positive comments with a very few disgruntled customers.
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2005, 7:21 PM   #6

i've been watching that site for a while. i purchase quite a few items from them.it has never been in stock and i spoke to them about it and have no idea when they will arrive. it was only a placeholder they said and was not the real price. you can't even put in to order it on the web and haven't been able for months. it is highly unlikely you will see it. how were you able to order it if ZZF has it on backorder it cannot be ordered that their policy
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2005, 10:36 AM   #7

I just ordered it... I got a confirmation e-mail but have not received it yet... But I also bought 2 2gb sandisk ultra2 cf for 49.99 each from dell after using 100.00 concession coupons I had... Also got 1 1gb sd ultra2 for 30 bucks using a 50 concession coupon from dell too... Awesome price.. Now to wait for my new 20d kit for 1187 from dell too...
Old Apr 8, 2005, 10:51 AM   #8

well i hope you get them because no one really has them in stock
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2005, 7:42 AM   #9

Me too I got the memory cards from dell already but they made a mistake on one of my orders... I am getting it exchanged...