Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old May 6, 2005, 11:38 PM   #1

I have both a Sony p-150 and p-200. I am looking to buya 1gb MS Pro. I have owned 256mb and 512 Sandisk (the muicolor blue ones) that claim 15mbps dvd quality speeds. for around $10-15 more you can get the 1gb Ultra II but it says a MINIMUM of 9mbps write, 10mbps read, is this faster than the one that claims 15mbps? as it doe snot say if that is the minimum speed or not.

Sony also has 2 lines that claim both the same thing as the 2 sandisk.

I am not really asking if the faster speed is needed for my current cameras as i may own higher speed devices that use MS int he future, and for my card reader to transfer files faster to my comp. I just want to know which of the 2 sandisk is faster, then if the Sandisk is faster than the Sony. Price isn't as issue (but i won't pay $400+ for the Lexar 20mbps, and not sure about the $165 for the SOny 80mbps)
billybatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 7, 2005, 1:05 AM   #2

Oh and the Sandisk Model SDMSPD-1024-A10 it's the regular pro duo, is this as fast as the regular sandisk? i can't find the speed on this
billybatson is offline   Reply With Quote