Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Jul 30, 2005, 6:55 AM   #11

Why not try one of these at 2gigs

http://www.e-digicam.com/ProductInfo...tid=B0000DD7PE
e-digicam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2005, 8:34 AM   #12

The Kingston Elite 2G at Buy.com was $130 with $50 in rebates making the final price $80.
I had already bought two of the Kingston Elite 1G for a final price of $65 after rebates.

I just checked and Buy.com is sold out

mphare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2005, 2:43 AM   #13

Thank you, Koenig. I also has an USB2.0 card reader and I am using the 512MB Toshiba SD as a usb flash drive. For my situation Ipreferto buy high speed miniSD, because it can be used on cell phones too. I don't need bring digital camera whenever or wherever I go to, but, I need storageon my portable cell phone.
leafalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2005, 6:17 AM   #14

Price is steadily dropping; At oupost.com after rebate, the 2GB Kingston Pro Elite is now $69 and buycom is now $73. I just recently bought a 1GB Sandisk Ultra II, but at these prices guess it is becoming mighty tempting. You do have to jump on the deals fast or as a lot of us have found out, they can go pretty fast.

leafalling, you are welcome and do agree with by the fastest card for your purpose.

If anyone wants to know the site where you can find the speed of the various cards tested in camera and in card reader/writers, just let me know and I will dig it out.

Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote