Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 24, 2006, 3:44 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2

I'm aware this might be a stupid question, but is it possible, in any way, to purchase filters, such as a polariser filter, that can be used in a basic way with compact digital cameras like for example my Fuji F11?
Even just by literally holding the filter over the lens by hand?

emjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 27, 2006, 6:46 AM   #2
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 84

Hi Emjay

Cokin do a filter holder for smaller Digicams, There is a bracket which screws into the tripod mount, but the bracket also has a tripod mount so you can still use a tripod if you want to. The bracket slides backwards and forwards to cater for your zoom lens going in and out. The filter holder clips on to the mentioned bracket and three filters can be slid into it. Hope this helps but I suppose I am to late to post back to you, as I have only just joined this forum


Rob Beard is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.