Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   Misc Accessories (
-   -   Eye Cup for Panasonic FZ20 (

bcelliot Jul 27, 2005 5:47 AM

Dear Forum

I know that there is an eyecup available for my camera.....could some one please tell me what it is and where to buy?

thank you


seemolf Aug 5, 2005 7:36 AM

Hi bcelliot,

please search inside the panasonic forum for "eyepiece"

You will find links like this one:

I guess you have seen this in this forum:;forum_id=67

But if you have some kind of rubber lying around, try this one (as I do...)


bcelliot Aug 5, 2005 7:59 AM



bcelliot Aug 5, 2005 5:09 PM

dear Forum,

I cant seem to find one around here,,,,any ideas where I might purchase one?

thank you


Ian48Harry Sep 10, 2005 4:08 PM

If your after one look on ebay for AE-1 (or AE1 or AE 1) and eye-cup (or eyecup)

Highly unlikely to find one in a store.


plg3 Sep 11, 2005 9:09 AM

Check out B+H Photo. Here's one link;shs=eyecup

"Eye Cup", "Eyecup", "Eye Piece" yield different results. No Panny's but maybe something adaptable.

Paul in NoVA
C-730 B-300 WCON-07

jdreed Sep 12, 2005 8:20 AM

dear bcelliot,

if you can get a hold on an old poloriad camera, the rubber eye piece works perfectly. that is what i use. good luck, jim

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:39 PM.