Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9, 2005, 3:45 PM   #1
Junior Member
lsager's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 24

I am a wildlife photographer and I was wondering about a camo cloth cover for my nikon 80-400 . is there a place a person can buy one or would I have to make one?

lsager is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 15, 2005, 11:47 AM   #2
Senior Member
hgernhardtjr's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 516

Both http://www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/lens.htmland http://www.warehouseexpress.com/inde...s/keatley.htmlhave them for sale.

I am sure there are some suppliers here in the USA, but personally know of none. With a bit of velcro and some camo material available seasonally at many fabric shops, it is very simple to make onefor almost nothing.
hgernhardtjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:32 AM.