Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Misc Accessories

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 27, 2006, 9:34 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 27

I want to get some gradual ND filters for outdoor shots on my D80 with the 18-200. I also want to add a UV and circular polarizer.*How does one do this best?Get a regular 72mm UV and a 72 mm polarizer and a cokin set?Get a regular 72mm UV and a cokin set + cokin polarizer?Also, which cokin kit filters would work at the wide angle end, or do I need adapters?*thanks!
runner77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:57 AM.