Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Misc Accessories

Old Feb 15, 2004, 10:55 AM   #1
IOU

Default FS.Camera LCD protectors 12 sheets for $6.00

Ebay sells them for up to 9.50 + shipping fees of 2.00 and you ONLY get 2 LCD COVERS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=30020

I have a few of these I am selling these for $6.00 WITH SHIPPING to USA via USPS.

However unlike ebay I am giving you...

12 PLASTIC POLYMER LCD SHEETS that measure 7.3 cm length x 5.5cm width (thats a litlle less then 3 inches by 2 1/4 inches)

(it was large enough to cover my CANON REBEL 300D)

One LCD cleaning cloth

One Plastic Smoothie card aids in applying cover sheet to LCD screen without touching the sheet itself.

Detailed Instructions on applying Polymer Sheets to LCD lens

I am using these on my Canon Rebel 300D and My Olympus 700-UZ (that screen is 3.2cm x 2.4 cm so I used less then 1/4 of a sheet to cover the LCD screen)

With the photo shown below I have intentionally cut the Polymer sheet so that you would be able to tell That it is on the LCD screen and cornered the edges with a lime green so that it stands out better

NOTICE HOW THE POLYMER SHEETS ARE COVERING THE INFO PORTION OF THE LCD SCREEN AND THE CLARITY IS STILL THERE.

I will post more photos later on the batteries on the Canon ran out (damn they last foreveeeeeeeeeer too) I will post photos with an image being displayed on the LCD SCREEN so you can see the clarity there too.

small photo here

full sized image from the olympus 700-uz

iou.mine.nu:2004/lcdcover.jpg

here are the items itself ( in the photo there are not 2 Polymer sheets being shown I did use 2 sheets for my cameras)

On the Canon 300D with LCD Screen on

if you have any questions or anything let me know
email me at [email protected]
icq me at 249140
yahoo msg at iou4usb

I am not selling these for OR as a store I just happened to get a great deal on them
IOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links