Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 30, 2004, 11:43 AM   #11
Junior Member
MikeD123's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5

Well, I think I have made my decision! I'm going to buy the Rebel.

It was a real toss up for me, because of the size factor. But, the one thing that finally swayed me was that the resale value of the Rebel is excellent. I can get a new one online for ~$800. And USED ones fetch as much as $825 on ebay. So if I just can't stand the size, I shouldn't be out too much money, if any at all.

Anyways, Thanks for all the great advice.

Mike D
MikeD123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:54 PM.