Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   Newbie Help (
-   -   picture help (

zao Sep 16, 2004 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
im a newbie to the photography world. I have been searching the internet asking photographers specific questions that I have. And I need one answered.

I want to take pictures with a certain look to them, if you dont know what I am talking about I have a link under this to show how I want mine to turn out.

that is basically how I want to shoot, But i dont know where to begin, I looked at the cameras those photographers use, like the sony f828 or the sony f717. But Thats as far as I got. Anyone can help me that would be great, I need to know just about every detail.

if you cant click the link i also added the picture.

ohenry Sep 18, 2004 8:45 PM

It is likely that this effect was produced in Photoshop or some similar software program or a special effect filter. Have you tried contacting the photographer and asking his method?

judell74 Sep 20, 2004 5:39 AM

Yeah thats a software manipulation!

zao Sep 20, 2004 3:17 PM

do you know how to do that and what I would do??

Mikefellh Sep 23, 2004 12:23 PM

It's a lens flare effect, located under "Filter" and "Render".

The thing with photo editing is you have to play and practice, just like taking better pictures.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:32 AM.