Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Jan 9, 2007, 2:26 AM   #1
ksf

New here.

I own a nikon d70s. I have had it for a little while intending to learn everything I can about it & taking good photo's. I haven't really had the time but I'm hoping now I will be able to learn a bit more about them in your forum & from poeple who own one also.

I will post some pics photo's fom the camera in the correct places too.

Cheers Kim
ksf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 9, 2007, 3:16 AM   #2

Welcome aboard, matey! There's at least one book out on the D70s that explains the functions and how to use them far more comprehensively than the owners manual. Well stocked book and camera stores should have one!

Grant
granthagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2007, 8:39 PM   #3
ksf

Thanks though it's not likelythere'll beone here readily available in any camera shop. I may be able to order one at a book shop (if they know where to get one).

Do you remember what the book is called so I can look for it on the net?

Cheers
Old Jan 11, 2007, 1:22 AM   #4

Can't say that I do. Just google for books about the D70s and you'll likely have a few to choose from.

Man, Fremantle must be a one-kangaroo town if they don't have these books. Bountiful, Utah is hardly a bustling metropolis, but the local Ritz Camera store has a numerous titles in this genre.

I bet the shipping rates to Australia are lethal, so choose wisely, Grasshopper.

Grant
granthagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2007, 4:13 AM   #5
ksf

Yeah thanks have googled a few.

One kangaroo town? No mate. It's just different what we haveto what you lot have at hand inother partsof the world :roll:

The D70s is not available unless ordered through here because of the price of it,so they don't have the books at hand. We have enormous ranges of cameras, books & shops but of more affordable one for everyone.

Shipping rates are also not lethal but thankyou for the advice, I will still check them out