Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Oct 24, 2007, 8:34 AM   #1

Hi ,

I don`t seem to be able to include more then 1 picture at the time in each post , when i want to download a second picture it automaticly erases the first .:roll:

Anything i should know ?

By the way , anyone who knows just how many pics we can post ? is there a limit :?
guillermovilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 24, 2007, 8:40 AM   #2
Administrator

You can only include one photo per post if you are using the Browse Button at the bottom of the post entry screen to attach a photo from your hard disk drive.

If you want to post more than one image that way, you'll have to make more than one post. But, you can make more than one post to the same thread. ;-)

If you have the photos on a web site somewhere, and they are linkable, then you can use the button you'll see in the entry screen toolbar to attach more than one image in the same post.

How to post your photos

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 8:46 AM   #3

JimC wrote:
Quote:
You can only include one photo per post if you are using the Browse Button at the bottom of the post entry screen to attach a photo from your hard disk drive.

If you want to post more than one image that way, you'll have to make more than one post. But, you can make more than one post to the same thread. ;-)

If you have the photos on a web site somewhere, and they are linkable, then you can use the button you'll see in the entry screen toolbar to attach more than one image in the same post.

How to post your photos
Ok , so tell me how can i make this possible :?

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=86
guillermovilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 8:51 AM   #4
Administrator

The photos will have to be located on a publically viewable web site somewhere if you want to include more than one photo in a post. Sometimes your ISP (internet service provider) will include some space for a personal web site. So, you may be able to store a few there.

If not, there are many photo sharing sites around that allow hot linking to images located on their file servers.

The member that posted the photos you just linked to was using http://www.smugmug.com (a popular photo sharing site). I use http://www.pbase.com

There are many more. We have an entire forum dedicated to photo sharing web sites here:

Photo Sharing Site Links

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote