Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Aug 9, 2008, 8:24 AM   #1

Just wondering where everyone is showing proofs? I don't want to have a selling cart offered just a place to show clients proofs. Something fast and easy.

Any help would be appreciated.
ConnieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 9, 2008, 9:06 AM   #2

There are several. I use Photoshop Express, which is still in Beta, but flickr(owned by Yahoo!), Picasa (owned by Google), andpbase are very popular.

Take a look at the Photo-sharing Site Linksforum to see what others have to say.
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2008, 9:06 AM   #3
Administrator

http://www.pbase.com

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2008, 9:21 AM   #4

I don't know the details of how the others work, but my account at Photoshop Express is identified by a domain name: TCav.photoshop.com. I like that.

I can share any of the albums I create (or not), I can email links to albums or individual photos whether they are shared or not, and I can include links toindividual photos in posts, like this photo of last year's Last Day Lily. This is just a few of the things that Photoshop Express can do.

Plus, Photoshop Express can also work directly with Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket and Picasa.

The one complaint I have with Photoshop Express is that, currently, any photo in a shared album can be downloaded buy anyoneat its full resolution. (That is why I currently don't have any albums shared.) Adobe knows that this is a problem and is working to make downloading an option.
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:55 PM   #5

i have an account with photoshop.com. I have checked that I don't allow printing or downloading. Currently I am making the album private. but would like to share it with a family member. If there are pictures in my library are they downloadable to anyone or are they private? I put just a few pics on to see how this works first. Do you have the answers? Thanks for the info. Connie
ConnieD is offline   Reply With Quote