Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Dec 21, 2003, 2:50 PM   #1

Default How to get edited shot back on card?

Hey, can you do this? For example, if I edit a pic in photoshop, can I put it back on the card? I see Wal-Mart has a place where you can just put the card in the slot and they print pics for you. My friend did this and hers looked great! I want to edit out red eye and such before printing, but I like the way their paper feels (heavier and like film). Any suggestions?

Amy

PS I did a search on this topic, but was unable to find a thread abt. this subject.
amytude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 21, 2003, 3:52 PM   #2

Just copy it back over to the card as though it were a floppy. If there is a folder structure on the card (my Olympus does this) then open folders until you get to the last one and put the images there.
Michael Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2003, 5:37 PM   #3

You may not be able to see the picture on your preview screen but the photo will be available to another computer.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2003, 5:49 PM   #4

Thanks, I'll try and see what happens. Phil--what kind of printer do you have? I've seen you post about the red river paper. I'm gonna order some 4 X 6, and I wasn't sure if you had used this size before or not and with what results. I used canon photo paper pro today and they were excellent, but difficult to find in my area. Thanks!

Amy
Old Dec 22, 2003, 7:56 AM   #5

Wal-mart does also have some minor editing tools. You can crop and do red-eye correction, etc... right there in the store. But, of course the person(s) in line behind you might get a little upset.
PrmseKpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 9:32 AM   #6

I have a HP 5550 and Hiti 630ps. I just ordered paper from Redriver and I really like their 68lb Ultra Pro Glossy. I use a paper cutter to cut to 4X6.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2003, 1:41 PM   #7

Phil--I'm also a scrapbooker and am used to cutting out (we call cropping) pics. This is just so easy! I ordered some 68 lb. 4 X 6, I'm interested to see how it performs compared to the Canon. Thanks!

AMy