Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon 1

Old May 23, 2014, 12:11 PM   #1

Default Viewfinder question

For the most part I'm liking the EVF on the V1. Using adapted lenses it's a godsend since I have to shoot stopped down. Really nice to always have a bright image to focus, even in the lowest of light. But I don't like the fact that the last pic taken is displayed until you hit the shutter button again, after which there is a brief flash while the finder adjusts to the light. Makes it hard to follow things. Now obviously once i get used to the fact that it's nto an optical VF and not just keep looking wondering why the image is still the same it will help But is there a setting to stop the record preview function? I couldn't find one. Or is there some other setting that controls this feature? Or do I just learn to live with it?

John
jelow1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 23, 2014, 5:22 PM   #2

I may be wrong,but from memory,I don't think you can switch the image review off on the V1...sadly...!
SIMON40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2014, 11:27 PM   #3

Thanks. Didn't look to me like you can but I had to ask. I'll get used to it eventually

John
jelow1966 is offline   Reply With Quote