Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9, 2003, 3:03 PM   #1
Junior Member
wchen2's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1
Default What is this called?


I need to send in my D100 for service. Does anyone know what is the name for this thing?


As you can see from the picture, the "thing" is bent, and I would like to send it back to Nikon since the camera is still under warrenty.


wchen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 9, 2003, 5:19 PM   #2
Jorge Li's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 30

That is the aperture activation lever.
Jorge Li is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:21 AM.