Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 29, 2007, 10:54 PM   #1
Junior Member
joev3's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1

I own a Nikon D70 that uses a MH-18 battery charger to charge an EN-EL3 battery. The back of the charger says that the input is 100-240V. I am going to France and Italy and I am wondering if I will need a transformer AND a converter or just a converter. Does anyone know what I will need to be able to charge my battery in France and Italy? Thanks so much!
joev3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 1, 2007, 8:46 AM   #2
Senior Member
cope's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 718

All you will need is a converter plug. The same charger body is used all over, only the power cord is diferent.
cope is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:16 PM.