Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Apr 14, 2007, 8:19 PM   #1

D50 owner here: I love this site. From what kind of cameras to choose from -to tips and hints and just the friendly atmosphere you all show others.. thanks *group hug*

Real Lifegot in my way (school year)but things are slowing down, summer is approaching and I finally have the urge to pick up my camera and start learning more. I saw where D50s are phasing out.. oh my. And now there is a D40 and D80. D50 and D70s were the thing last time I was here.. *sigh*

Gosh I have alot of catching up to do. Just wanna say "missed ya" to those friends I abandoned.. hi to the "new friends" I've yet to meet here ... and "group hug" to Nikon owners everywhere.. WE RULE! lol

cheerleader mode~

:|debby
learning_mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 19, 2007, 6:32 AM   #2

Debby,

I remember your name, but I am new to Nikon. Did you start out with Minolta?
cope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2007, 4:39 PM   #3

Hi Cope,

nopeI had some little point and shoot and then I got my D50 but the first one I had some trouble with it .. Bought it online and sent it back to the company. Took awhile but they honored their warranty whoopee..

its nice to meet you Cope. now that summers here Im ready to learn more on my camera. ya got a website where you loaded any pictures? I love looking at others photos..

:|
learning_mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2007, 6:55 PM   #4

I guess you posted at Texas Photo Forum then, because I remember your name and Nacanowhere. Seriously, you ought to have some flwoers blooming soon.
cope is offline   Reply With Quote