Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old May 7, 2009, 2:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphess View Post
The charger has a cord that plugs into the charger, the other end plugs into the wall socket. You are just like me, new purchase panic. It sounds to me like everything is just as it should be. Just take some pictures and have some fun.
Definatley new purchase panic, especially after reading how questionable the store I bought it from was. I guess I am just not used to seeing that type of plug in. I am really happy with my purchase now.
ride16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 8:40 AM   #12

Hi ride16, i had a similar problem , purchased camera + Access and after 2 months after i opened box to try new dslr body was faulty... got RMA no' for return and followed unit online by tracking no'
according to the online track & trace details, same company has refuse to accept box and now it's on it's way back to me... who did you order your camera from?, or can you mention the name on here....
robbiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2009, 3:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiew View Post
Hi ride16, i had a similar problem , purchased camera + Access and after 2 months after i opened box to try new dslr body was faulty... got RMA no' for return and followed unit online by tracking no'
according to the online track & trace details, same company has refuse to accept box and now it's on it's way back to me... who did you order your camera from?, or can you mention the name on here....
I bought it from butterfly photo (online) but I'm totally happy with my purchase now.
ride16 is offline   Reply With Quote