Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Jun 28, 2010, 4:26 PM   #21

I took loads of photos at my friendís wedding and went into panic mode I arrived at the church I took about 7 or 8 photos in RAW outside and inside and just before the bride came into the church the camera slowed right down.

I had ISO 800 Ė 1000. I hadnít taken that many before hand, so really disappointed. When I went outside put ISO at 200 and everything was fine. Still trying to find which settings is best. This is my first DSLR, photos came out clear but looked slightly under exposed, just wish I can get it right and produce sharp photos. Think I might have to get myself on a DSLR course for beginners that way I reckon I will enjoy photography.
johnmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2010, 8:13 AM   #22

So JimC (or suggestions welcome from anyone else), for the newest technology I-TTL, what is your "best flash" recommendation for a new D7000 (my first DSLR)?

Thanks
BillboTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2010, 10:11 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillboTex View Post
So JimC (or suggestions welcome from anyone else), for the newest technology I-TTL, what is your "best flash" recommendation for a new D7000 (my first DSLR)?

Thanks
You can use any of the current flashes, Sb-400, 600,or 900. The SB-700 has not shipped yet, and the SB-800 which has been discontinued also can be used.
rjseeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 8:56 AM   #24

When will the SB-700 flash be shipped?
Old Dec 12, 2010, 10:00 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul O View Post
When will the SB-700 flash be shipped?
It is supposed to be shipping this month. Your best bet is to pre-order from B&H or Adorama.
rjseeney is offline   Reply With Quote