Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Jun 29, 2011, 5:49 PM   #21

Default Nikon+ 3rd party

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelw135 View Post
I originally purchased the Zeikos battery grip, which was built nice and looks just like the Nikon grip for a lot less. I had battery drain problems so I returned it. Others have not had any problems and rave how good it is. I love the feel of the MB-D80 so if I have to use it as a limited battery supply I will survive but not happy. I guess buying the Nikon battery will be the best solution. As we speak I am running on the Nikon battery and the one second party battery seeing if it will switch if the Nikon goes dead first. If it does then I will buy a second Nikon battery and insert the Nikon battery first. This way the Nikon battery becomes the lead battery all the time.
How did your tests work out with using the nikon battery as a "lead" battery? I have the same situation and want to try the same thing, but but it's gonna be awhile until it's low enough for me to do it.
aijuswannasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2011, 6:55 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aijuswannasing View Post
How did your tests work out with using the nikon battery as a "lead" battery? I have the same situation and want to try the same thing, but but it's gonna be awhile until it's low enough for me to do it.
Still didn't work so I bought another Nikon battery and use the others as emergency batteries.
joelw135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2013, 10:08 AM   #23

Default Nikon D90 will not power on

My Nikon D90 is not getting start. I have checked my battery that is ok. Can anyone please tell me the error and solution ??
TuhinRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2013, 2:01 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuhinRS View Post
My Nikon D90 is not getting start. I have checked my battery that is ok. Can anyone please tell me the error and solution ??
HOW did you check the battery?