Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old May 5, 2004, 12:51 PM   #11

Morris wrote:
Quote:
My wife was silent...

You are lucky, mine would have been screeming like heck if i would have spent $2kon toys in one shot.
I never said that she was completely thrilled with this. She was definitely there as CEO, CFO and controller to superivse the purchase. To my wife, everything is negotiable. Everything. Period.

What she wants in exchange for this and my video camera will cost me far more over 18 years than my camera will; granted there will be a lot of returns along the way.:P
dcrawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2004, 9:15 PM   #12

dcrawley wrote:
Quote:
What she wants in exchange for this and my video camera will cost me far more over 18 years than my camera will; granted there will be a lot of returns along the way.:P
Congratulations are in order?
PlatinumWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2004, 10:48 PM   #13

It would appear so. This will be a "TMI" moment , but her normal "routine" should have started last week. Two tests later (one at home and one at the Dr. office) tell us January 9, 2005. This really is good news because this has been an 18 month ordeal (including one miscarriage a year ago) and my 4.5-year old has been really wanting this too.
dcrawley is offline   Reply With Quote