Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old May 20, 2004, 8:55 PM   #1

Thanks to all of you people Drcrawley, Onyx, ect.... for your thoughts and opinions on the Nikon d70. After thinking hard and long and reading alot on here i've decided to go for the nikon d70 kit. Along with that i found a reasonably priced 70-300 zoom lense that together keeps me in the dollar figure i could handle. Should have tommorrow. Thanks. John
jcarboski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 21, 2004, 10:23 AM   #2

Congrates on your choice - I'm sure it wasn't easy and certain the amount of money isn't small by normal people's standards. I'm sure you've made a good choice, so enjoy your new camera!

The D70 also just won the japanese grand prix of some kind too...
Onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 8:45 PM   #3

Onyx:

Thanks for congrats for me getting the nikon d70. I've played around this weekend in alot of situations and so far love it. The pictures with the optional 100-300mm zoom lense by Quantaray isnt the best zoom in the world but for $130 you get what you pay for* For now it will do untill i can save up for a great lense. The standard kit lens that comes with the nikon d70 is actully way better thatn i expected. Very happy so far. Thanks for your help. jcarboski
jcarboski is offline   Reply With Quote