Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 3, 2005, 8:28 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 24
Default

Hey guys this is a simple but important question to me....how should I go about switching modes on it? Should I turn off the camera to switch or simply just turn the dial. Also turn the dial fast or go one by one?

Thanks
Zeroskillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:16 AM   #2
kex
Senior Member
 
kex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,022
Default

Zeroskillet wrote:
Quote:
Hey guys this is a simple but important question to me....how should I go about switching modes on it? Should I turn off the camera to switch or simply just turn the dial. Also turn the dial fast or go one by one?

Thanks
you don't need to turn the cam off. and it doesn't matter how fast you turn the dial.
kex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:27 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 24
Default

kex wrote:
Quote:
Zeroskillet wrote:
Quote:
Hey guys this is a simple but important question to me....how should I go about switching modes on it? Should I turn off the camera to switch or simply just turn the dial. Also turn the dial fast or go one by one?

Thanks
you don't need to turn the cam off. and it doesn't matter how fast you turn the dial.
Thank you very mucho. You are the bomb.
Zeroskillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2005, 10:35 AM   #4
kex
Senior Member
 
kex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,022
Default

Zeroskillet wrote:
Quote:
kex wrote:
Quote:
Zeroskillet wrote:
Quote:
Hey guys this is a simple but important question to me....how should I go about switching modes on it? Should I turn off the camera to switch or simply just turn the dial. Also turn the dial fast or go one by one?

Thanks
you don't need to turn the cam off. and it doesn't matter how fast you turn the dial.
Thank you very mucho. You are the bomb.
you're welcome.
kex is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.