Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Oct 10, 2005, 8:07 AM   #1

Hi'

I am planning to buy nikon D70s it get me confuse when i read about D70 advisory... anybody can advise me. if i can still stick to d70s or i will turn to (canon rebel 350D). thank you so much and hope to hear you soon.:roll:nice to be here.

:?scorpionfish

scorpionfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 11, 2005, 9:45 AM   #2
DBB

scorpionfish wrote:
Quote:
Hi'

I am planning to buy nikon D70s it get me confuse when i read about D70 advisory... anybody can advise me. if i can still stick to d70s or i will turn to (canon rebel 350D). thank you so much and hope to hear you soon.:roll: nice to be here.

:? scorpionfish

No doubt the problems with the D70 have been repaired...

Dave
DBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2005, 1:41 PM   #3

:?thank you dave for your reply, i've already bought d70s with 18-70mm lens kit, actually this is my first DSLR CAMERA and its driving me nuts to play with the settings, here i posed one of my very first shot night after i bought my d70s, can anybody tell me what is the best lens to buy, is it need for me to buy new lens?? looking forward to your concern and comment.... i almost forget what is braketing?best regards dave and to all members
scorpionfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2005, 9:38 PM   #4

Cant help you on the lens but bracketing means you set the camera to take three shots in bracketing mode. One shot will be at the exposure it thinks is right and then the next one will be a stop above and then below the first exposure. You end up with three vareations of your shot going from bright to dark. Hope that helps.
DocX is offline   Reply With Quote