Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Dec 27, 2005, 6:43 PM   #1

I think I may sell off the 20D
1texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 28, 2005, 7:49 AM   #2

"I think I may sell off the 20D?"

Why?

Is there something the D200 will do beter than the 20D AND that you will USE or need?

Will it help your composition?
Will it improve your lighting?
Will it help you see better?
Will it make you a better photographer?
Is it that extra zero on the name plate?

Let us know your reasoning and maybe we can help you spend your disposable income.
Africa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 8:49 PM   #3

My skilz are fine and photos are spot on. The 20 is a fine camera and I LOVE IT.

However the issues the plague me is photography in windy extremely dusty conditions that I take in New Mexico at round ups and outdoor landscape.

Wet rainy weather conditions that keep my indoors or worried about shorts and contamination of the internals on the 20.

MY transition from Film to digital was from a n90s to a Kodak6490 (i waited tell some dust settled on the 20d and d100) then i shot for the 20 and got it. Basically I am a Nikon fan in a very large way.

I am still very concerned about high ISO shots which i take a lot of for indoor cheerleading. And candid portraiture.

The high ISO setting of the 20 are nice but i find them extremely grainy and want to see what the d200 can do and try some real side by side comparison.
1texan is offline   Reply With Quote