Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Aug 4, 2006, 10:46 PM   #1
Log

well i just got back from DC monday and come today... with my batteries dead for my D50 i go to charge them... but wait... where is my charger!?!? SH*T... well i left my charger in DC at a friends house and they are on vacation... let me tell you... i am super peeved and sooo upset... they are on vacation for the next 12 days.... so i have to wait that long plus shipping time to get back into using my camera.... talk about bummer... on most circumstances i would order a new charger... but... that would set me back $40 that im about to order my flash for... which i guess would be useless without a camera... I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO!?!?!

just blowing off steam so just ignore this:roll:

-Logan
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 4, 2006, 10:51 PM   #2

BUMMER!!!!:-?

Ronnie
Ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2006, 10:56 PM   #3
Log

tell me about it

and to think after i get that back i will only have 2 weeks left before school starts back up!... and i was going to a nearby Nat. park next week (virginia kendall if if you have eer heard of it) and was sooo excited to get some great photo ops!!!!\

-Logan
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2006, 12:03 AM   #4
rey

Sorry about your luck.

Normally I wouldn't recommend 3rd party products, at least for batteries and chargers since I and friends had bad experience with them for cell phones, and P&S cameras, but I recently read several good reviews about this battery (and store) from a couple of fellow Nikon guys. They tried it out coz it's hard to find Nikon batteries for D50 and others.

You may want to check it out, they also have generic charger and price is reasonable with free shipping. Note that I don't have these since I don't need them. But if I were in your shoes, I would get them rather than miss a photo op. A couple of guys says they got their batteries within three days of purchase. Anyways, just an option.

http://store.1800emart.com/en-el3.html
http://store.1800emart.com/cbc-enel3a.html

Good Luck!

rey is offline   Reply With Quote