Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon Lenses

Old Dec 14, 2006, 12:11 PM   #21

LOL. I am sure they will be fine. We get better by shooting and we learn by t aking some terrible shots. The folks on here held my hand through my newbie stage and their advice has given me many things to consider that I wouldnt otherwise. I have now graduated to being able to take semi-decent pictures 40% of the time :-)
davidreeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2006, 12:49 PM   #22

I live by that mantra my brother and cant begin to thank the people on this site for all the help Ive received...you all know who you are! LOL. I will def give out props when I land my first Time mag cover shot!
DRGSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2006, 12:07 PM   #23

As always C/C welcomed.

Old Dec 15, 2006, 4:54 PM   #24
Super Moderator

Looking very nice to me...... good colour, good exposure nicely timed and framed so yep you are working well with that lens!!! NICE
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2006, 7:27 PM   #25

Thank you for the compliment AND thanks for ALL your help. Each time I came back you guys helped me correct something different. First it was exposure, worked on that then you helped me with noise reduction, worked on that then you helped me with framing and cropping the action, worked on that then you helped me with the unlevel horizon.Looking back Im surprised noone told me what a pain in the butt I was!It's been a greatlearning process culminating in me being"hired" to shoot kids on another team. WooHooo!
Old Dec 15, 2006, 7:29 PM   #26
Super Moderator

Congratulations!!!!! Also I hope I can answer for everyone and say it was our pleasure to help out.

Keep on shooting and looking forward to seeing more work posted here.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote