Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Dec 30, 2010, 5:04 AM   #1

Default Worth updating from D90 to D300s, maybe D400 or D700?

EDIT: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD, I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG SECTION, A NEW IS UP IN THE RIGHT SECTION, SORRY FOR THAT!

I've found a great deal on the D300s with a Meike batterygripp. Everything is brand new from a well known store i sweden. I want to upgrade my D90 to a more semi-pro camera. But I always thought that a d300s isn't worth spending any money on because the difference isn't that big.

But now for this good price, I'm really considering it. I love the big body, more buttons, nice 51 point AF etc etc. But the other hand, if we face the truth. The pic quallity wont be any better then my D90.

So I'm thinking about waiting for the D400. Cause I would also love some more MPX for printings an etc. But I know that the D400 will cost like 800dollars more when it arrives then the D300s costs now. So what is your thoughts?

I would love to go up to the D700, but I just bought some nice lenses, and maybe just 2 of the 4 will work on the FF D700. And I still feel, that if I go FF, I want something better then 12mpx to work with. All other brands in the same class are over 20mpx now...

Give me your thought guys!

EDIT: CAN

Last edited by Istvan84; Dec 30, 2010 at 5:09 AM.
Istvan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links