Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Dec 28, 2004, 3:29 PM   #1

Hi everyone,
I have a Coolpix 5700, and recently I have received the ES-E28 Slide copy adaptor for present. My problem is that I can't connect it to my camera because its designed only for the coolpix 5000.
Have anyone an idea to make them work together?. :?
Thank you

Esterzosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 28, 2004, 10:58 PM   #2

Esterzosa : I use alot the slidecopier NikonEs-E28 with my CP-995 to save many old megative films and color slides. When y change for the CP-5700 I was looking in then http://www.nextphoto.net/5700.htm . you will see the Part # NP0029 for 35 $ that can fix with the CP 8700 to use with the NikonUR-E8 lens adapter. and can save the ES-E28 . I hope this can help you. Carlitin.
Carlitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2004, 4:52 AM   #3

Thank you very much Carlitin, I have visited the NextPhoto page and it seems a good idea. Then, have you tried it with your CP 5700? do they work fine together?
Esterzosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2004, 7:02 PM   #4

Esterzosa : Yes ! iswork OK. with your CP 8700 , the ES-E28 with the new ring from NextPhoto and the UR-E8 , you can save your negative film and color slide. Put a good light, like small fluorescent lamp in front. try with the close up scene or lanscape to see what better and zoom to get all the area of the picture in your screen, remember this is autofoco. and star to get the pic. with experience will come better way than, to expend a expensive flatbed scaner. I put in CD all my old pic from 35 mm. films. Carlitin
Carlitin is offline   Reply With Quote