Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Mar 31, 2003, 5:11 PM   #1

Default 2500 settings!!

Shene: Thanks for the link to the manual. I am reading in that link that the camera DOES have the best shot selection in the Manual mode. Am I misunderstanding your reply, or is this feature not on the later 2500's?

Jerry
JerryParks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 31, 2003, 6:54 PM   #2

Jerry,
I have the 2500 and it does have the BSS feature, in order for me to use it I have to look at the book.
I have used the BSS feature at times, but found it too hard to keep changing back and forth in the menu, so I don't use that part too much.
When I first got my camera, I must have re-read that book 10 times over, and played with the camera for hours, the menu is somewhat confusing for some of the features and find myself using the auto mode most of the time.
I also find the if I change the exposure to a higher or lower number, it goes back to normal when camera is turned off.
I like the camera but like most digital cameras the settings can get corn-fusing.
Bill
Bill Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2003, 10:48 PM   #3

Default Re: 2500 settings!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryParks
Shene: Thanks for the link to the manual. I am reading in that link that the camera DOES have the best shot selection in the Manual mode. Am I misunderstanding your reply, or is this feature not on the later 2500's?
Jerry, I was wrong. I appologize for not being able to make a correction promptly.

CK
shene is offline   Reply With Quote