Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Olympus dSLR (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/olympus-dslr-40/)
-   -   Drat! (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/olympus-dslr-40/drat-199255/)

gjtoth Jun 1, 2012 7:17 AM

Drat!
 
Bugs for breakfast... again!

http://toths.us/Piwigo/upload/2012/0...4-6db230bb.jpg

Steven R Jun 1, 2012 10:36 AM

:D LOL. What a look! Great capture and perfect title to that one Gary.

gjtoth Jun 1, 2012 1:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven R (Post 1304393)
:D LOL. What a look! Great capture and perfect title to that one Gary.

Heheheh I couldn't resist. :D Thanks, Steve.

eharrim Jun 2, 2012 2:42 PM

He looks like he enjoyed the kill. Aren't you glad these guys aren't 7 feet tall : )
Eric

gjtoth Jun 2, 2012 2:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eharrim (Post 1304608)
He looks like he enjoyed the kill. Aren't you glad these guys aren't 7 feet tall : )
Eric

7? If I saw one of these at FOUR feet tall, I'd turn around and go the other way! :lachen001:

Lordje Jun 4, 2012 4:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjtoth (Post 1304611)
7? If I saw one of these at FOUR feet tall, I'd turn around and go the other way! :lachen001:

Still busy about your first wife Gary? :eek:

Nice shot :)

gjtoth Jun 4, 2012 5:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordje (Post 1305038)
Still busy about your first wife Gary? :eek:

Nice shot :)

It's just something you don't forget, Lordje! :nuts:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:46 AM.