Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Jul 29, 2008, 3:52 PM   #11

Mikefellh wrote:
Quote:
d-sr wrote:
Quote:
If I knew how to include a link to the newsletter I would.
Do you mean you don't know how to enter the link into the message (just copy & paste it), or is there no link to a copy of the newsletter (is there a line in the email that says, "if you can't read this email, click here" which will send you to a webpage version of the email).

How about this idea...I PM/Email my email address to you and you send me a copy...would that be ok?

I think I did find the link. I'll try this to see if it works.

http://www.elabs3.com/functions/mess...uid=c255fb749b

WOW! This is strange. I clicked on "View in my Browser" and copied the url but in place of the E-330 article is the "Shotting in Raw" article. I copied and pasted the complete e-mailbelowso you can see that the article is there.After viewing the preview I can't see the article in all that jumble.

Maybe if you went to Olympus site and subscribed to the E-510 news letter you will get the one I got. In the mean time I'll forward it to your e-mail address if you will either e-mail it to me or allow e-mail to you in your profile. I'm leaving for a while but when I return I'll send it.

DonR.

Here it is. I copied and pasted the artical and link.

[img]mhtml:{C339E702-891F-4A1A-AF38-95A687AC557B}mid://00000038/!x-usc:http://www.olympusamerica.com/CRM/im...percrystal.jpg[/img]
The world's first digital SLR Live View LCD.

Olympus created the world's first digital SLR to offer "Live" viewing on a color LCD, so composing and capturing the perfect shot is possible from any angle. Whether you're shooting close-ups, underwater photography or snapping self portraits, the E-330 gives you all the power and creativity of an SLR with the flexibility of the one-of-a-kind Live View LCD.

]http://email.olympus.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=hub,n5vq,1k79,fgag,hhvc,h273,g 3a3]Take a look at the EVOLT E-330's Live-View LCD in action[/url].

[

d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2008, 7:37 AM   #12

d-sr wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
The world's first digital SLR Live View LCD. Olympus created the world's first digital SLR to offer "Live" viewing on a color LCD, so composing and capturing the perfect shot is possible from any angle. Whether you're shooting close-ups, underwater photography or snapping self portraits, the E-330 gives you all the power and creativity of an SLR with the flexibility of the one-of-a-kind Live View LCD.
I admit when I read, "snapping self portraits" I had wondered how since the E-330 screen doesn't have a swivel function so that you can see yourself in front of the camera, but I figured they'd use an external monitor.

Now if only I could convince Olympus to fix the issues I had raised, at least adding OTWB as a menu shortcut so I don't have to choose between it, DOF Preview, and Drive mode.

Actually, can you edit your post to remove all those long urls, it would save people from having to scroll to the right to read the messages in this thread (to the point where they might just abandon reading this message)...that's one thing I don't like about this particular forum software, the fact it doesn't truncate urls to stop this from happening.
Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote