Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Nov 6, 2008, 12:44 AM   #11

AnotherLego Mars Mission figure
Attached Images

Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2008, 3:04 AM   #12

The 5th picture is the business!

great perspective capturing the water on the leaf
signalsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2008, 12:41 PM   #13

Thanks, signalsoldier! I like it too, particularly the exposure.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 5:56 AM   #14

Interesting to observe how a corner of 'a leaf' canbe so absorbing with a prime lens! Ah, we should give the photographer his due of course : ) #5 isreally remarkable actually, and so is #3 and #7, imo.Again the dropletshas served witheven an more appeal in the already attractive series...

Btw,I should say Ialso quite liked the lego pieces the way you captured! Might you be sharing his games sometimes? I certainly would :-)

Bahadır
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2008, 9:24 AM   #15
JKA

Very good lens and image. BTW which make is your Pentax to 4/3 adapter? I also have some old Pentax lens that are sitting there collecting dust.
Many thanks!
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2008, 12:43 PM   #16

Thanks very much for your kind words, Bahadir. My son loves Logo stuff and he has several collections. Once he builds the figures, he then builds a display scene depending on the set. Here's a picture of part of the Indiana Jones Lego display he built.

JKA, I bought the adapter from Fotodiox on eBay. In fact, this was not the first item I've bought from them. They have good quality photographic items at very reasonable prices. I have a couple of Fotodiox UV filters that works great as lens protector (no image degradation as far as I can see) and I paid less than $10 each.

Here's the link for the adapter, which BTW, works beautifully...it attaches and detaches from the camera very very smoothly. It's well built and worth the money. You'll enjoy your Pentax lenses all over again!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fotodiox-Pentax-K-to-Olympus-4-3-lens-adapter-E510-E3_W0QQitemZ220306234193QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLens_Ac cessories?hash=item220306234193&_trksid=p3286. c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3 A1|240%3A1318
Attached Images