Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:12 PM   #1

Hi,
two samples during ice-hockey in the cologne arena, with the e-3 and the 50-200.
My intention was to get the athmosphere within the fan-mile. The 2nd picture is just abstract - the big moment of the goal, the 1st picture just seconds before.
http://barann.zenfolio.com/p528030416

Martin
barann is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:18 PM   #2

barann wrote:
Quote:
Hi,
two samples during ice-hockey in the cologne arena, with the e-3 and the 50-200.
It's always nice being *allowed* to bring in equipment like that! That setup would be a no-no at the local NHL arena here in Dallas. I have beenable to getin with my E510 and the 40-150 kit lens, but the 70-300 or 50-200 would both fail the length restrictions on allowable equipment.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:28 PM   #3

Greg Chappell wrote:
Quote:
barann wrote:
Quote:
Hi,
It's always nice being *allowed* to bring in equipment like that! That setup would be a no-no at the local NHL arena here in Dallas. I have beenable to getin with my E510 and the 40-150 kit lens, but the 70-300 or 50-200 would both fail the length restrictions on allowable equipment.
Hi Greg,
I just had the chance to accompony my brother who had access to the vip-lounge - that´s the reason for the overwiew and the controls were there bit of tolerant. Such a vip lounge is a great experience. They are often rented by companies. At a pop concert I did not get access with the C8080 before.
Martin
Old Nov 11, 2008, 4:37 PM   #4

Greg Chappell wrote:
Quote:
.. ways nice being *allowed* to bring in equipment like that! That setup would be a no-no at the local NHL arena here in Dallas. I have beenable to getin with my E510 and the 40-150 kit lens, but the 70-300 or 50-200 would both fail the length restrictions on allowable equipment.
Greg, just in case you are interested, here´s the whole story:

http://barann.zenfolio.com/p955556985

regards, Martin
Old Nov 12, 2008, 4:30 PM   #5

barann wrote:
Quote:
Greg, just in case you are interested, here´s the whole story:

http://barann.zenfolio.com/p955556985

regards, Martin
I love shooting hockey. You got some very nice images there....even the guy with the big honkin', white Canonlens!
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote