Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Mar 10, 2009, 1:00 AM   #1

I'm off this week, so today I took my E520 kit to the Dallas Arboretum for Dallas Blooms and man, was it blooming!

http://gmchappell.smugmug.com/galler...88341802_Xgm63

Tuesday I'm headed to Lubbock to visit my daughter. That night we are going to watch the Texas Tech baseball team play Dallas Baptist. Starting Wednesday it's supposed to get darn cold up there, and we were planning to see a couple more games as the Red Raiders are beginning conference play against Nebraska, who should feel right at home in the cold and wind.

It was anything but cold today..

I wonder if I showed up in the picture?

Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 10, 2009, 8:52 AM   #2

Hi Greg,

I'm envious...the shots all look great. But, there's hope for us here in the Northeast:

We're just a bit behind you folks..

zig-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2009, 6:25 PM   #3

hi Greg,

You are so right about getting out and about.... Spring has surely been here the past couple weeks and your photos continue to show off the beauty of it.

As for your being in the portrait, it appears to me that probably you did not get there due to the camera positioning, however the assistant gal looks to be concerned you might.

Do have fun visiting your daughter and the games. We will be in Midland April 20 for two games, Lubbock comes here this year so just the one overnight trip.

.................Zig, that Magnolia bud is further along than some I've seen here. Maybe by the time you return from Florida it will be 'buswted' out.
____
boBB

AND LATER!
ok! I've just done the gallery and after 30 minutes of sheer pleasure, several selections and a tough decision process........ this is my favorite of the bunch.

boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2009, 12:04 PM   #4

Thanks, Bob.

Typing on my daughter's computer this morning. The game with Tech and DBU is this afternoon and we may have snow flurries during the game!
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote