Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Apr 15, 2010, 9:03 AM   #1

Default .......thanks, I am still lurking about!

.......I continue to just LQQK, due to springtime allergies. I've done some baseball but no nature hikes that I normally get to do this time of year.

As a result I am thoroughly enjoying seeing all the fantastic photos posted to Steve's forums and especially by this group, Olympus dSLR. Seeing such magnificent color & detail from the 'old standard' gear as well as all the new E-Pxxx series cams/lenses is my reward for switching to MAC a few weeks ago.

Hopefully I can get out and make some photos myself soon, I am missing that and look forward each morning to seeing new posts of new experiences by the Oly shooters.
_________
boBBrennan

Last edited by boBBrennan; Apr 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 15, 2010, 4:50 PM   #2

Hi Bob,

Glad that you're 'lurking about' and, other than the allergies, everything is ok.
When I hadn't seen a post from you in a bit of time, I had begun to think it was due to your lending a helping hand to take care of Bella Grace.

I've not been posting a whole lot either as a myriad of projects have gotten stacked up waiting for me to get back. I really haven't had time to take the E-30 out since Florida.

No matter, as a fair number of new people have joined the Oly forum and, along with the veterans, are doing a great job of posting stuff. Not to mention all the chatter on the E-PL1.

I'm enjoying just reading the threads and seeing what new and wonderful images Greg is going to post.

Things are looking good here at Steve's Olympus forum.

Zig
zig-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2010, 5:10 PM   #3

...everything is fine here but for the allergy stuff, today is the first this week my eyes are not swollen, nearly closed Monday.

As for Annabella Grace, well, her first level grandmas & grandpas are providing an abundance of attention though Bonnie & I do get our 'Great-Gs' time.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2010, 6:03 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boBBrennan View Post
Hopefully I can get out and make some photos myself soon,
I'm sorry, but who says you have to go out to make photos? Expand your skills shooting stuff inside that you've never shot before. Make something ordinary look interesting.

Lots of info here about shooting stuff indoors (and out) that you may have never tried:
http://www.olympusdigitalschool.com/...ons/index.html
Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote