Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Apr 21, 2010, 10:23 PM   #11

Satire, number 3 and 4 are really talkin' to me, you did very good at conveying the feeling of the moment in number3 and number 4 is just great, what can I say. I have to agree with the others on the train/track shots, 1 and 2 are the best in my eyes, nice color; bokeh and contrast is nice on these.

My Flickr
-Robert-

Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2010, 10:50 PM   #12

Excellent shots and a great model. I need to find something like this to participate in sometime. Really nice use of fill-flash where it was done, too.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 2:10 AM   #13

Much better looking that what I usually shoot, but man would I be lost trying to take shots like these. So far from what I'm used to, it'd have to be one patient model.

John
jelow1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:26 PM   #14

Yes it was nice to do something different for a change. It was a lot more fun than the usual nature/wildlife outings.

I'll throw in a couple more pics, but of her sister.

E-30 w/ 35-100mm and using a large white reflector for fill.

This one with a gold reflector.

Last edited by satire23; Apr 22, 2010 at 7:35 PM.
satire23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2010, 2:05 AM   #15

I like the first ones better, not that her sister isn't attractive or anything Glad you enjoyed it so much, variety is a good thing.

John
jelow1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2010, 5:44 PM   #16

Back to you guys again knowing some women will not say much in terms of shots like these.. Shot #1 I was wondering if maybe even to have the model look off out the window in some kind of sad moment look upon her face.. as if she had lost or wondering of her Beau.. Or wishing she did not have to pick up such work not that the shot is bad or anything of the like but well shes looks like she is having to much fun... which can make it harder to shoot a shot like this. # 2 I see some one else had her posing any actual real model would be running thru moves which will not show that.. The right arm up would of been good on this shot and looking up as if she was feeling some kind of deep emotion... # 3 its not bad but a tad dark... lighten the back some or the back of the subject. #4 thats a good shot she kinda looks like Kristy McNicholas during her "Family" seasons time... all the others on the tracks are great for like Senior shots her sister is great I would suggest some highlights in her hair that would brighten her up some... and the pearl neck lace is a bit to un aged.... other wise great shots... I have this booking for some shots with a guy whom is looking for better wall hangers for his girl friend and so I will give it my try .. only its gets a bit closer than the clothed...more on the lines of Play Girl Material... but he is so much older.......gee whiz what is SSG up to I do not know but I will find out if its so hard or not I don't think it will be! Just stay snap happy.... focus on the job, the subject, not the actual sex of the subject.... Great Job well done !
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2010, 5:54 PM   #17

Very nice series, I like the ones from the RR allot, very playful. The 4th one is the first series is my favorite of the group.