Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 30, 2010, 7:24 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default This is about all...

... that I'm getting these days







But, they sure are fun to watch in the bath!





__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 30, 2010, 8:11 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
HarjTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,534
Default

THose are all pretty cool.. esp the last three!
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 9:19 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Washington State
Posts: 930
Default

Indeed, I love watching birds bathe (and no I don't mean that in the British sense of the word ).

John
jelow1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Scouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Camano Island, WA.
Posts: 2,328
Default

Well damn! I was looking forward to the "Birds in the Bath" and wondering how you got them passed the censors...

Nice clean shots, no pun intended. Sharp and full of the fun of the moment. All of our "Spadgers' seem to have disappeared, now we know where to.
__________________
Ken.
"You are who you pretend to be."
Kurt Vonnegut Jnr.
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
tkurkowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 3,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelow1966 View Post
Indeed, I love watching birds bathe (and no I don't mean that in the British sense of the word ).

John
Why not?

Ted
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 4:17 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default

Thanks, y'all! Subject matter has been a little limited lately due to my heart attack and subsequent "take it easy for a while" order by my cardiologist. But, I've got the go-ahead now just in time for the autumn foliage that is juuuuuust starting here.
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 4:23 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Steven R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
Thanks, y'all! Subject matter has been a little limited lately due to my heart attack and subsequent "take it easy for a while" order by my cardiologist. But, I've got the go-ahead now just in time for the autumn foliage that is juuuuuust starting here.
Gary: we had been asking about you in another post, wondering what happened. Sorry to hear about the Heart attack, but very glad you are still with us. Thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Steve

P.S. -I recommend moving to Florida and enjoy a laid back life style!
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 5:19 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
tkurkowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 3,625
Default

Gary, REALLY glad you recovered.

Don't pay any attention to Seven's suggestions about moving to Florida, unless you really like reptiles...

Keep in mind that he's been posting photos of gators in his back yard. This is not the same as a chipmunk in your back yard or mine .

Last edited by tkurkowski; Oct 1, 2010 at 5:29 PM.
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 6:46 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Gary: we had been asking about you in another post, wondering what happened. Sorry to hear about the Heart attack, but very glad you are still with us. Thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Steve

P.S. -I recommend moving to Florida and enjoy a laid back life style!
I lived in Charleston, SC for a few years and been down to the Keys, Steven. The lifestyle would HAVE to be laid-back. The heat and humidity would kill ya otherwise


Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
Gary, REALLY glad you recovered.

Don't pay any attention to Seven's suggestions about moving to Florida, unless you really like reptiles...

Keep in mind that he's been posting photos of gators in his back yard. This is not the same as a chipmunk in your back yard or mine .
Yeah... we had those 'gators in SC, too. No thanks! The vicious attack rabbits and such around here are perilous enough!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2010, 8:24 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Steven R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,910
Default

Wimps!
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:29 AM.