Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 8, 2010, 6:24 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 722
Default

I think your shot sucks : ) Hey someone has to bring you down a little. That is a real beauty Gary, nice to see the Kentucky flowers aren't frosted yet.
eharrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2010, 6:31 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eharrim View Post
I think your shot sucks : ) Hey someone has to bring you down a little. That is a real beauty Gary, nice to see the Kentucky flowers aren't frosted yet.
That's ok, Eric. I consider the source then I laugh and laugh. heheheh

Thanks, buddy.
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2010, 1:01 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Steven R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,901
Default

Gee Gary, looking at your new icon, I See that your medical problems must have changed your looks. I guess it's an improvement. But now you look like a famous old comedian. What brand of cigar are you smoking?? LOL
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2010, 1:44 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Gee Gary, looking at your new icon, I See that your medical problems must have changed your looks. I guess it's an improvement. But now you look like a famous old comedian. What brand of cigar are you smoking?? LOL
I *told* you guys I felt like a new man! El Producto.
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2010, 2:20 PM   #15
Super Moderator
 
Hards80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 9,046
Default

this looks great too gary!
__________________
MyFlickr
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2010, 2:50 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hards80 View Post
this looks great too gary!
Many thanks!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2010, 3:41 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Steven R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
I *told* you guys I felt like a new man! El Producto.
El Producto?? Now that will not do. Man, I'm going to have to send to you some real cigars like Hoya de Monterrey, Excalibur, Punch, El Ray de Mundo, or Montecristo.

Steve
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2010, 3:44 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
El Producto?? Now that will not do. Man, I'm going to have to send to you some real cigars like Hoya de Monterrey, Excalibur, Punch, El Ray de Mundo, or Montecristo.

Steve

El Producto is fake? Dang... I wasn't aware.
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 6:54 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Steven R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
El Producto is fake? Dang... I wasn't aware.
That's like tying to pass a knock-off Rolex as the real thing. Machine made and doesn't use real cigar tobacco! It is to cigars as an old Kodak Brownie is to an E-30. LOL
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 7:07 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
gjtoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 6,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
That's like tying to pass a knock-off Rolex as the real thing. Machine made and doesn't use real cigar tobacco! It is to cigars as an old Kodak Brownie is to an E-30. LOL
There are knock-off Rolexes?!? You mean I got screwed for this one I paid $25 for in Dubai? Surely not! Say it ain't so!
__________________
Gary ---- "The best camera is the one you have with you."
<><~~~~~~~~~~~
Pentax K-70 ~ Panasonic FZ1000
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:33 PM.