Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Mar 13, 2011, 3:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zig-123 View Post
Trying to work on the "missus" regarding possibly buying a condo here on Marco. We'll see how that goes.
As much as I think Cape Cod is beautiful, at this point in your life I think you'd be crazy not to get warm. Not sure I'd trust Seven to work everything out, though...

Ted
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2011, 7:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
As much as I think Cape Cod is beautiful, at this point in your life I think you'd be crazy not to get warm. Not sure I'd trust Seven to work everything out, though...

Ted

Why Ted, I was going to suggest that you get one also! I could alternate weekends checking them out in the summertime. It's what one does for your buddies. Tough job, but somebody has to do it. LOL

(I'm a Florida beach boy, I only go swimming in the ocean in the summertime, we leave winter swims for the snowbirds.)
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2011, 11:29 AM   #13

Zig, all of these are very nice. I can see the advantage of both lenses. On a cost vs. output basis the 70-300 simply cannot be beat, and it focuses so close on it's own. The Sigma with the EC14 is an excellent picture-taker too. I really like the quality of the fifth image you posted, the first with the 150+EC14.

I'm taking both my 50-200 SWD and the 70-300 to White Sands, NM later this week. I expect to use both quite a bit.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote