Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Apr 4, 2011, 10:17 PM   #1

Default Memories

Reposted 4/5/2011

Last edited by Steven R; Apr 5, 2011 at 9:00 PM.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:03 AM   #2

Steven, thet're not showing up here, and the second one doesn't load even in your smugmug site.

The whole set over at smugmug is great!

Ted

Edit: Oooops, you fixed the first and third.
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:29 AM   #3

Dang, I got nuthin'.
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2011, 8:35 AM   #4

Well I don't know what to do fellows. The gallery that these came from has the exact same settings as the other Smugmug galleries from which I always post photos. These shots show up on both my personal and office computer, and if I post the link in a browser it goes straight to the photo with no problem.

I've created a new Smugmug gallery with just these 3 shots, and re-pasted them to this post. Hope that helps. Maybe these are haunted shots that only show up on my systems. If other people are having trouble I need to report this to Smugmug.

If anyone else visits this post, please comment on what you see; so I can tell Smugmug the symptoms.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:17 AM   #5

Nope..!

But it does remind me of the time I.......................
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:29 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjtoth View Post
Dang, I got nuthin'.
Check your previous posts - you probably said something bad about Florida and Steven has a long memory.

Ted
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:34 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
Check your previous posts - you probably said something bad about Florida and Steven has a long memory.

Ted
Yeah... old people are like that.
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Well I don't know what to do fellows. The gallery that these came from has the exact same settings as the other Smugmug galleries from which I always post photos. These shots show up on both my personal and office computer, and if I post the link in a browser it goes straight to the photo with no problem.

I've created a new Smugmug gallery with just these 3 shots, and re-pasted them to this post. Hope that helps. Maybe these are haunted shots that only show up on my systems. If other people are having trouble I need to report this to Smugmug.

If anyone else visits this post, please comment on what you see; so I can tell Smugmug the symptoms.
When I first saw the post, a little before 7am, I saw 3 little white boxes with the red X, so I sent you a reply. Right after that, the first and third photos appeared but not the middle one. Now, looking from my office computer, the post is completely blank.

When you're in smugmug, are you opening the actual photo, say in the XL size, right-clicking on it and selecting Copy from the mouse menu (not the smugmug menu), then pasting it in the edit screen in this forum by right-clicking and selecting Paste from the mouse menu not the browser menu? That's what works for me.

Ted
Old Apr 5, 2011, 5:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
When I first saw the post, a little before 7am, I saw 3 little white boxes with the red X, so I sent you a reply. Right after that, the first and third photos appeared but not the middle one. Now, looking from my office computer, the post is completely blank.

When you're in smugmug, are you opening the actual photo, say in the XL size, right-clicking on it and selecting Copy from the mouse menu (not the smugmug menu), then pasting it in the edit screen in this forum by right-clicking and selecting Paste from the mouse menu not the browser menu? That's what works for me.
Ted
Yep Ted, that exactly how I do it too. Simple, direct and it always works. Or at least it has for all the other posts that I've done. Maybe I should go back and look at the old posts and see if any of those photos have disappeared also.

(And yes, I'm paid up to date on my SmugMug account. LOL)
Old Apr 5, 2011, 9:02 PM   #10

Okay guys, one more time. I deleted and then reposted the 3 photos again. Please let me know who can see them now.
Thanks