Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Aug 24, 2011, 7:42 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
.................................................. ..
.................................................. ...
.................................................. ...

That was a long answer to your question, because I suspect what you're really looking for is an inexpensive app that only does perspective correction. I'm sure they're out there but I never looked for one. You can also do that in Photoshop but I hate Photoshop.
Ted
Thanks for the info Ted. I don't remember if I've shared this before, but I don't own Photoshop, Lightroom, or any Adobe products. Adobe and I do not get along, and I tend to avoid their products as much as possible. I only have a few freeware photo editors for PP. So far I have survived without Photoshop, and am not planning on buying any Adobe product anytime soon. I even have some generic freeware PDF products on my computers so I don't have to use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. LOL
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 5:11 PM   #12

The shots are great. I can see the same picture in the first shot with a steam engine from the mid 1900s
Eric
eharrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 6:41 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eharrim View Post
The shots are great. I can see the same picture in the first shot with a steam engine from the mid 1900s
Eric
Thanks, Eric. I wish there was a steam locomotive operating on the B&O but the only ones I know of are out in the country. It would make a great shot at Point of Rocks though!

Ted
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote