Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 1, 2012, 9:55 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Lordje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Harelbeke, Belgium
Posts: 760
Default Sun going down

No much words around it really.

__________________
One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style.

Nikon D800, Olympus E-500
Lordje is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 4, 2012, 5:36 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Lordje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Harelbeke, Belgium
Posts: 760
Default

81 views and none that even dared to say itīs bad ....
__________________
One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style.

Nikon D800, Olympus E-500
Lordje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 7:17 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Steven R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 5,901
Default

Just forgot to come back to this one, had meant to comment earlier. Actually, I like the golden glow through the tree silhouette; and it gives the look of a quite peaceful walk thru the woods. The touch of red on the left indicates that this was an early fall day. Is the bright rectangle in the middle of the shot a monument plaque of some kind?
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 1:05 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Scouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Camano Island, WA.
Posts: 2,328
Default

I only pop in usually in the mornings and was thinking about the shot when I had to run. I like the way you've trapped the sun behind the tree like that with just a few rays coming through. The backlighting through the trees with that colour is good.

Looks like a nice peaceful park trail.
__________________
Ken.
"You are who you pretend to be."
Kurt Vonnegut Jnr.
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:21 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
MarceloLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island - New York
Posts: 2,083
Default

Nice picture Lordje,

When did you shoot it? the leaves of those tress has some nice fall colors.

Marcelo
MarceloLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:35 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Lordje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Harelbeke, Belgium
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Just forgot to come back to this one, had meant to comment earlier. Actually, I like the golden glow through the tree silhouette; and it gives the look of a quite peaceful walk thru the woods. The touch of red on the left indicates that this was an early fall day. Is the bright rectangle in the middle of the shot a monument plaque of some kind?
Thank you Steven, the park was in France just across the border with Belgium on the Black Mountain. The plate was information about a house that was there for writers. Many writers seemed to come there to get some inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
I only pop in usually in the mornings and was thinking about the shot when I had to run. I like the way you've trapped the sun behind the tree like that with just a few rays coming through. The backlighting through the trees with that colour is good.

Looks like a nice peaceful park trail.
Yes it was very peacefull, thx Ken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarceloLI View Post
Nice picture Lordje,

When did you shoot it? the leaves of those tress has some nice fall colors.

Marcelo
It is a pictures from a while ago and was token in the month April. Due that sun it has indeed Fall colors.
__________________
One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style.

Nikon D800, Olympus E-500
Lordje is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.