Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old May 19, 2012, 9:10 AM   #1

Default Final Thesis - Echoes from a Distant Landscape

Hey all,

I am finally done with the one year post graduate diploma in photography. The exhibition ended today on a positive note. Please watch the presentation of my thesis titled, Echoes from a Distant Landscape, here:

http://zaliphoto.com/2012/05/17/echo...ant-landscape/

Zee
Zeshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 19, 2012, 1:44 PM   #2

I think you did a good job Zee. A nice artistic flair with subjects that one would not ordinarily associate with fine arts. Well done.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2012, 5:25 PM   #3

Thanks Steven. Yes it was a different and very personal project altogether. Glad it came out alright.

Zee
Old May 20, 2012, 1:10 PM   #4

Zeeshan, thank you. You see very different things when holding a camera, than I do. This was a good experience for me. And your sequencing, timing, and music all were excellent.

Ted
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 11:21 AM   #5

They are nice pictures, but did go to the pictures page itself instead of the movie.
I saw all pictures are made with a Nikon D7000, you made an upgrade ?

Nikon D800, Olympus E-500
Lordje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 12:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Zeeshan, thank you. You see very different things when holding a camera, than I do. This was a good experience for me. And your sequencing, timing, and music all were excellent.

Ted
Thanks Ted for watching the presentation and the feedback. I think the perception about what I photograph changed only after I entered the program. Glad you liked the photographs.

Quote:
They are nice pictures, but did go to the pictures page itself instead of the movie.
I saw all pictures are made with a Nikon D7000, you made an upgrade ?
Yes I did upgrade last year in August. I had the choice to go with Olympus E5 but the price tag and an unstable future for four thirds made me switch to Nikon. I would encourage you to look at the video presentation as well if you havent already.

Zee
Old May 21, 2012, 6:48 PM   #7

Yes I did upgrade last year in August. I had the choice to go with Olympus E5 but the price tag and an unstable future for four thirds made me switch to Nikon. I would encourage you to look at the video presentation as well if you havent already.

Zee[/QUOTE]

You made a very fine job and did see a lot of things others and myself didn't see. Well done !!

Nikon D800, Olympus E-500
Lordje is offline   Reply With Quote