Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Gee, Zig, I keep looking for reasons why I don't need to spend money on a micro Pen, and you are not helping.

Seriously, I'm glad that you like the VF-2. Remember, I'm one of the few who has been looking forward to the 4/3 E series going to the EVF. I liked the EVF and the info that I could overlay on it when I was using my old C8080.

Steve
You are certainly not alone on this one, Steve. I'd love to see an EPL2 with a built in EVF, even if the camera has a little hump at the top.

Tullio
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 12:23 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zig-123 View Post
Thanks Shoturtle and Biro

I'm planning on trying out a ROKKOR 50mm F1.4 lens today and hope to post a couple of pics.

Zig
Good deal...looking forward to it!

Tullio
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2010, 6:14 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zig-123 View Post
I have a Panasonic fourthirds to m43 adapter on order. I'm sure I'll have fun with the 12-60SWD.

I'm really looking forward to getting the adapter as I'm rethinking what lens I might buy next. I'm starting to think that my next lens just might be the 9-18mm for fourthirds and use it with the adapter on the E-PL1. When I review the type of photography I've been doing most these days, it is landscapes and seascapes. This would allow for the lens to be used with both systems.

How do you feel about using the 9-18mm on the E-PL1?

Zig
Zig, sorry to be so late responding. I've spent the last 4 days at my daughter's home in Lubbock with online access only via iPhone, and they are a royal PITA to use in trying to post here!

The DSLR 9-18mm Zuiko works extremely well with the E-PL1 and adapter. I have not posted tons of E-PL1 images shot with that lens, but the ones I have I really enjoyed using it.

Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote