Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Jun 1, 2011, 6:01 PM   #11

I do not know why Olympus cannot do a better job of producing manuals for cameras. Each camera comes with manuals in something like 4-5 different languages. I wonder if they are all as bady written as the one in English?

Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2011, 9:02 PM   #12

Well... *s* .. something to think about, isn't it?? I read something the other day about what it's like being a tech writer writing manuals for cameras, how little time they actually have to produce the manuals... so perhaps- the more complex cameras get, the more difficult it is to produce a manual. Unless you have very, very good technical writers.
Wes
Wes James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2011, 9:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes James View Post
... so perhaps- the more complex cameras get, the more difficult it is to produce a manual. Unless you have very, very good technical writers.
Wes
And that, Olympus does not seem to have.

Well, get up to speed and show us some images! Here's a few I took this past week with my E-PL1 and the same 14-42 II Zuiko that probably came with your E-PL2. I was shooting some test images to try out a new RAW profile I put together for conversions in Adobe Camera RAW..

and a couple I had shot earlier and re-repocessed using the new profile..

Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 5:23 AM   #14

VERY nice pictures! Statuary makes for great subjects... my wife shot a couple amazing pic's in a historical Savannah, GA cemetary-Bonaventure years ago.... loved the flowers, too!
Wes
Wes James is offline   Reply With Quote