Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Jun 27, 2012, 9:04 AM   #11

Greg, you mentioned you will be at the Rangers game tonight. I follow the Tigers and I'll be watching the game. Where abouts are you going to be seated. I'll look for you but it might help if you wore a beanie with a propeller on it or something like that. I'll be looking forward to the photos as well.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 3:37 PM   #12

....watch for where Josh Hamilton throws a bat into the stands, that is about where we will catch a shot of Greg.

Or look for the $15 slushy drink vendor or perhaps a $26 jalapeno, chili, cheese topped 24-inch hotdog is a trough-box....... all could be ways of ID'ing Greg tonight.

I will be watching the game on TV in the study here at the house, it will be 70-degrees with popcorn and Dr Pepper while at the ballpark it will be 100+ at game time and no shade on the field level seats for an hour or so......... whew! I got the good deal tonight!

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan.smugmug.com
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 4:00 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Emory View Post
Greg, you mentioned you will be at the Rangers game tonight. I follow the Tigers and I'll be watching the game. Where abouts are you going to be seated. I'll look for you but it might help if you wore a beanie with a propeller on it or something like that. I'll be looking forward to the photos as well.
Just about to leave the office. Section 35, one section to the outfield side of the Rangers dugout, 12 rows up from the field.

Last edited by Greg Chappell; Jun 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 4:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by boBBrennan View Post
....watch for where Josh Hamilton throws a bat into the stands, that is about where we will catch a shot of Greg.

Or look for the $15 slushy drink vendor or perhaps a $26 jalapeno, chili, cheese topped 24-inch hotdog is a trough-box....... all could be ways of ID'ing Greg tonight.

I will be watching the game on TV in the study here at the house, it will be 70-degrees with popcorn and Dr Pepper while at the ballpark it will be 100+ at game time and no shade on the field level seats for an hour or so......... whew! I got the good deal tonight!
The $26, two-foot long hot dog sounds interesting.....
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 5:39 PM   #15

Quote:
The $26, two-foot long hot dog sounds interesting.....
The 'boomstick' -- it is a monster, 3-couples in front of us the other night shared one, they ate at it for a long time

Check it out here ... http://tinyurl.com/7pnvqug

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan.smugmug.com
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote