Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2014, 9:11 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 2,069
Default

Stunningly beautiful Marcelo, thank you so much for sharing.

Number 5, 7 and 9 are my favorites among the bunch.

And I think I just found my retirement home only 25 years to go... lol
__________________
in my bag: e-m1, 7-14mm pro, 14-54mm mk ii, 50-200mm mk i, 70-300mm
in my pocket: e-pm2 lumix 12-32
ramcewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2014, 3:23 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
MarceloLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island - New York
Posts: 2,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcewan View Post
Stunningly beautiful Marcelo, thank you so much for sharing.

Number 5, 7 and 9 are my favorites among the bunch.

And I think I just found my retirement home only 25 years to go... lol

Thank you ramcewan for the feedback and picks.

I have only 20 to go, so I'll wait for you there.!!!
MarceloLI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2014, 8:34 PM   #13
Member
 
BarefootPilgrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Westchester, Illinois USA
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarceloLI View Post
Thank you ramcewan for the feedback and picks.

I have only 20 to go, so I'll wait for you there.!!!
I'm already retired and planning to call the movers on Tuesday (Holiday weekend in US begins tomorrow)!
__________________
Peace,
-- Bob.
BarefootPilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2014, 10:35 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
MarceloLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island - New York
Posts: 2,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootPilgrim View Post
I'm already retired and planning to call the movers on Tuesday (Holiday weekend in US begins tomorrow)!
LOL.. lucky you..!!

Enjoy the Holiday.
MarceloLI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2014, 2:24 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
FredS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary Alberta
Posts: 1,007
Default

All Fantastic shots Marcelo
thanks very much for sharing

I wonder how much a 1 way ticket to Ecuador is
FredS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2014, 12:05 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
MarceloLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island - New York
Posts: 2,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredS View Post
All Fantastic shots Marcelo
thanks very much for sharing

I wonder how much a 1 way ticket to Ecuador is

LOL...!!!

Thank you Fred for the commentary and glad you like it.

Marcelo
MarceloLI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2014, 3:26 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
chiPersei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 931
Default

Absolutely gorgeous. I need to get out more often.
chiPersei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2014, 1:40 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
MarceloLI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island - New York
Posts: 2,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiPersei View Post
Absolutely gorgeous. I need to get out more often.
Thank you Alan.
MarceloLI is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:13 PM.